September, are we ready?

 Are we ready for September it seems to have come around pretty quick! 

I for one am ready to see the leaves turn orange, the sun settle to give the most amazing pretty sunsets filling the sky with all colours of the rainbow, settling down with a hot drink cozied up in a cardigan whilst the fire glows red and the darker nights sweep in, the street lights start to light up earlier, there are flickers of lights of peoples houses from candles glowing in the windows, the streets grow quieter and my heart is more full than the rest of the year.

I am ready! 

but first, let me just soak in the sun because this summer has been a wash out! I was wearing Jumpers in July! It was non stop rain and floods every where, damp cold miserable, usually I don’t mind but the seasons need to start behaving and acting their season, so as of September 22 which is when we can really settle down into the earthy smells of Autumn I’m just holding onto this little bit of summer.
The Autumn decor is usually out and up by now but, it can wait happily, I love the Fall I begin to feel alive but I can’t help but wonder if I needed summer a little more this year.

The world is in such a state it’s hard to shut down and close off from it, even without the news being watched you can still feel the heaviness, so as I sit and type whilst sitting in the garden watching Bees find the pollen, the butterflies dance in the breeze and the birds tweet their song I urge you to just get out and breathe for a little, before we know it the dark nights will be creeping in and we will here of nothing more than viruses and vaccines.

It’s time to just be present and enjoy what nature is giving, so Autumn my truest love of all things, please just give me another week or two before I can sink in and enjoy you,

Is anyone else feeling a bit weird this year? 

Sometimes I seem to just float from day to day, but happily! 

Yours truly 

H.x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does slimming world actually work?

The Magical thing about herbs…

Daily card- Nourish