The Holy Grail - The Rose

 What an amazing week it’s been and as we draw on to the weekend I’m excited, I have had a very strong feeling about this year for 3 years, 2024 was to be the year of revelations for me personally, I was going to discover many things and have a breakthrough I always knew that’s what 2024 would bring, as we approach the half way through the year marker it really has not disappointed,

The card I have drawn today is one that I know many people will take from, the message is beautiful, it reminds us and also teaches us.

The Holy Grail

The Holy Grail is questioned and has been questioned throughout history, I was always confused by it as a child learning Religious studies because so many ideas and beliefs of what or even who The Holy Grail is was told to us, a theory suggested is The Holy Grail was Mother Mary herself, some truly believe it to be a book, others believe it is the chalice Jesus drank from at his last supper and some say it is the chalice that held his blood that was buried within Glastonbury UK, the heart chakra of the world! 
If you look at it you could almost feel a little bit Harry Potterish all these items holding the soul of Jesus Christ…? I guess ultimately it is what you believe, for me this card represents as to what The Holy Grail is…

This card is showing that all the searching we have done and still do, it asks us to stop searching and go inside, regardless of where we are on our spiritual journeys weather you are new just awakened or have spent a lifetime following  your spiritual footsteps we are reminded that love is key here, finding the true meaning of your souls purpose, remembering who you are, where you come from the answers to all lies inside and always has, it’s you! 
You are the key, and I dont care how much you have learnt and explored 10 days 10 weeks 50 years even we always have deeper to dig and more to learn. 
Rebecca Campbell gives a beautiful description on the Rose for this card, and to recap that for you we are shown the rose with many petals that spirals into the middle of the flower, the deeper you go the closer to the middle of the rose where it holds everything, and so I say to you, petal by petal we can take the journey of discovery, the closer to the heart of the rose the more we discover, your magical gifts can be tapped in to, a deeper connection to your souls purpose, a deeper understanding of our purpose Earth side and memories unlocking to things you never could have imagined. 
It’s you, it always has been, you are the Rose, you are The Holy Grail! You hold the key and have always held it, so today I say this, stop searching outside for your answers, and begin looking in, you will discover how truly magical you are and how important you are and what important role you play in the universe! 

It’s you! 
You are the magic, I like to say this daily “I am the universe and the universe is me”  this is one of
my daily affirmations that has helped me to connect greatly, so what ever you do listen to your heart, look even deeper inside than you ever have and accept your magical self and begin your Holy Grail discovery. 

Il leave this with you, 

Yours truly, 
H x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily card- Nourish

๐“ข๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”ƒ